Guoxiong Xu received his bachelor degree on Environment Science and master degree on Educational Technology from Peking University in 1999 and 2008 respectively. Now, he is working on his Ph.D. degree advised by Professor Wenxin Li. His current research interests include Artificial Intelligence and AI-Based Medical Treatment
1. Cocoa Programming for macOS and iOS
2. Practical Technology of Computer Network
1. "Chinese Encode and Distributed Chinese and English Information Discovery", a project funded by The Ninth Five Years Key Programs for Science and Technology Development of China, 1995-1997.
2. "Research on Landscape Composite Analysis and Optimization Design for Rapid Urbanization Area in Shenzhen and Dongguan", a project funded by The National Natural Science Foundation of China, 1999-2001.
3. "The Construction of Capital Higher Education Discipline Group", a project funded by Beijing Municipal Education Committee, 2006-2009.
4. "Systematic Evaluation and Decision Support Technology Research on the Development Pattern of Circular Economy in China", a project funded by The National Key Technology Research and Development Program of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China, 2009-2011.
5. "The Space Quantum Communication Theory, Method and Technology Research", a project funded by The National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars of China, 2012-2014.
6. "Computer-Aided Diagnosis and Rehabilitation Evaluation of Anterior Cruciate Ligament Rupture Based on the Gait Ground Contact Information", a project funded by Peking University Seed Fund for Medicine-Information Interdisciplinary Research, 2016-2017.
7. "Research on Multi-source Heterogeneous Large Data Fusion Method for Whole Process Smart Health Management Decision", a project funded by The National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2017-2020.
 Hui Zeng, Ziying Jiang, Hong Yu, and Guoxiong Xu, "Landscape Structure Study of Longhua Area in Shenzhen City During the Fast Urbanization Process Ⅲ - Structure and Heterogeneity Analysis of Farmland ", Journal of Peking University (Natural Science), 2000, 36(2):221-230.
 Guoxiong Xu, Aihua Wang, Jiyou Jia, Wenge Guo, and Dongmao Wen, "The Design and Implementation of Beijing Higher Education Geographic Information System", Modern Educational Technology, 2009, 19(8):85-88.
 Aihua Wang, Wenge Guo, Guoxiong Xu, and Jiyou Jia, "GIS-Based Educational Decision-Making System", IEEE International Conference on Grey Systems and Intelligent Services, IEEE, 2009:1198-1202.
 Shilei Liu, He Zheng, Guoxiong Xu, Liao Ni, Yi Zhang, and Wenxin Li, "Performance of Finger-Vein Features as a Human Health Indicator", International Conference on Smart Health, Springer, 2016:102-108.
 Guoxiong Xu, Can Liu, HongShi Huang, Wenxin Li, Zhengfei Wang, and Shilei Liu, "A Method for Lower Limb Disease Detection Based on the Characteristics of Plantar Pressure Data", The 12th International Congress of Chinese Orthopaedic Association, COA 2017. [Accepted]
 Guoxiong Xu, Zhengfei Wang, Hongshi Huang, Wenxin Li, Can Liu, and Shilei Liu, "A Model for Medical Diagnosis Based on Plantar Pressure", The Ninth International Conference on Advances in Pattern Recognition, ICAPR 2017. [Accepted]
 Guoxiong Xu, "Design and Implementation of Landscape Ecological Analysis Software", Bachelor Dissertation, Peking University, 1999.
 Guoxiong Xu, "Design and Implementation of GIS-Based Research Support System in Higher Education", Master Dissertation, Peking University, 2008.
Address: School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science, Peking University, No. 5 Yiheyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing, 100871, P.R.China